Viking's model TDR-1 is a time delay relay device designed to be easily configured to fit a wide variety of applications. The TDR-1 has two different modes of operation:
1) In the Time Delay Mode, the TDR-1 can be programmed to produce one of 8 closure times. The Trigger 1 input can be programmed to accept either a dry contact closure or positive/negative going logic level voltage.
2) The Delay on Operate mode delays an input trigger by a programmed interval. Eight delay times are available, from 1 to 30 seconds.Applications:
- Controlled closure times
- Delayed closures
- Convert closures between N/O and N/C.
- 1 Double Pole, Double Throw relay output
- 8 selectable closure times
- DIP switch programming
- Accepts positive or negative going logic level voltage or contact closure
- Selectable time delay
- Screw terminal connections
- LED relay status indicator.
Power: 120V AC to 12V DC adapter provided
Dimensions: 74mm x 53mm x 25mm (2.9" x 2.1" x 1.0")
Shipping Weight: 0.4 kg (0.86 lbs)
Environmental: 0° C to 32° C (32° F to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
Relay: 1A 30VDC 110 VDC, 0.5A 125VAC
Connections: 10 position cage clamp terminal strip.